Take Control of Your Prescriptions With New Features in the Alto App
Healthcare is complicated, but managing your medications doesn’t have to be.
With holiday travel, family engagements, and end of year insurance submissions, December brings with it both excitement for the new year and a lot of housekeeping. Alto takes the hassle out of pharmacy by making pharmacy convenient and fast — no more standing in line or adding an extra stop to your evening commute. Get a question answered or schedule your next medication delivery with a few quick clicks online or over the phone with the assistance of our friendly Care team.
We’re always adding new features to both the mobile and desktop app experiences to save you valuable time, give you control over your medications, and provide transparency into what really goes into pharmacy. Cross “pharmacy” off of your year-end to-do list with the newest features in our app.
Download your FSA receipts: No need to keep a paper receipts folder or try to remember which medications you filled when. Alto keeps track of the details so you don’t have to. Your year-end FSA receipts are now available for easy download from both the desktop and mobile apps under “Payment Details.”
Set up a linked bank account: Alto’s commitment to transparency means more choices and more control. In addition to payment via credit or debit card, you can link a bank account to automatically save 1% off every order.
Manage your family’s medications: Eliminate extra trips to the pharmacy and confusion around refill cycles. Set up a family account to view and manage medications for you and your family members from a single account:
- View medications for your whole family from one med list
- Schedule medications for any family member in one delivery
- Request refills and prescription renewals on behalf of your family members
To manage your family members’ medications, you’ll need to link them to your account. Contact our patient care team at 1 (800) 874–5881 to quickly get set up.
New to Alto? Here’s what you can expect from the full Alto app experience:
- View all of your current and archived prescriptions along with detailed medication information
- Access price information for each medication, including insurance, coupon, and cash pay prices so you always know your options
- Schedule deliveries for the date and delivery window of your choice — delivery is always free!
- Request refills and enroll in our auto-refill program
- Securely message a pharmacist with questions, including in the evenings and on weekends
We want to know what you think about these new features! Email us at email@example.com.